Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dear Keshia

You asked what has been going on in my life. Nursery. That's what's been going on. I've been avoiding talking about it, hence the many posts about Caden (besides him being cute and the center of my universe right now). Why avoid it, you may ask? 1.) I'm all vented out, 2.) even if I weren't, it would only make me feel worse, not better, and 3.) we all know what supportive (not) feedback I get on my blog when I vent. I will only say that it's over--for now, anyway. I get a little break before stressing out again in December preparing for changes in January and finding subs for all the out-of-town teachers who don't do it ahead of time.

I've also been really fatigued lately and can't get through the day without a nap. The weather is finally cooling down a little, so I'm trying to get back into an exercise routine. Justin is swamped with work and school, and with all the Nursery stuff that went on the past month, we've had little time together.

Tuesdays I go grocery shopping and Thursdays I babysit. The rest of the week I clean, track finances, and care for Caden. I've been really good about not watching TV and have enjoyed reading everyday while Caden plays. Currently I'm rereading the Harry Potter series and then want to move on to nonfiction. I want to work on some craft projects soon, but I need to finish putting things in storage first. It's hard to get things done with Caden because he's super clingy and emotional right now.

A few weeks ago, I was doing really well with reading my scriptures every day but fell out of the habit and haven't gotten back into it yet. I need to send off some manuscripts to Highlights; I was on a writing spree a couple months ago. My giveaway blog is on hold right now, though I do have two giveaways lined up for next month--hopefully they go through.

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. I hope to see you again sometime!

Love, Francesca

2 comments:

Mrs. Sanchez said...

Hi Lady, I'm intruding on Keshia's letter by commenting - however, it's nice to hear about YOU for a change.

I'm glad you're getting a little break from nursery. I've gotten in the habit of extricating myself from stressful situations (ever since, I completely dropped all the balls I was juggling). It is a lot more difficult when it is a commitment, but maybe it's time for you to take on a different role at the church.

Glad to hear you're exercising again that obviously helps with crazy stress. I'm off my routine as well, but felt inspired by "Biggest Loser" coming back on.

What craft projects do you have in mind?

Lissy said...

Good luck with your writing submissions! Good for you!