Thursday, September 15, 2011

No More Chunky Monkey

9 months

Justin has this old photo of Caden on the potty as his wallpaper on the computer. Caden had so many rolls! I didn't realize how much he has thinned out since he started walking. He's no longer my "big, fat belly man," as I like to call him.

12 months

In relation to my previous post, Caden has exhibited more boy humor. Justin was watching Wipeout (people have to get through an obstacle course that usually results in them falling or getting hurt in a hilarious manner), and Caden started watching from his highchair. A giant boxing glove popped out of nowhere and knocked over a contestant, and next thing I knew, Caden was cracking up!

Right now he is also obsessed with drinking from water bottles. He used to just love rolling them, then playing with empty ones. Now he gets upset if I don't share mine or take it away after a few sips or a spill. His latest word is uh-oh, though he doesn't use it in the right context. I never say it, so I'm not sure where he picked it up. He's also been saying Mama for over a month now (not sure when the first time was), though only when he's upset and wants me.

Someday I'll upload a few months worth of photos of this cute boy. I'm so behind, but right now I'm swamped with other stuff.

4 comments:

Miss Keesh said...

"Uh-oh"? Please tell me you have NOT been feeding him teletubbies ;) I trust that you haven't. Anyway, he's so cute and I loved this update! what's going on with YOUR life?

Mrs. Sanchez said...

Thank you for taking the time to update us.

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

he is still suckable! -DAD

Lissy said...

Man, he is cute! Love the pictures :)