The only thing I miss about Facebook is keeping track of my random thoughts through statuses. What's been on my mind lately:
Why are cilantro and spinach sold in such huge amounts? I only need a little and the rest goes bad. Almost makes me want to start my own garden.
Sometimes I surprise myself at how much I can eat. I may be a small person, but I can pack it down like a large one!
Why do most new TV show episodes air so late? And why do some channels rerun it the next day or so and some don't show reruns until the last episode or after the season ends?
I think it's funny that they show packaged-food commercials on the Food Network.
I hate when people wear too much perfume, scented lotions, etc. Makes me want to throw up. I almost did on a recent Sunday when the couple next to us was lotioning each other's hands with the most disgusting and strongest fragrance Bath & Body Works has yet created.
I have been so emotional lately that I took two pregancy tests the last few months, both of which were negative. I guess it is a permanent result of motherhood.
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I agree with you on the fresh cilantro and spinach. I only need a little bit for a recipe and the rest ends up spoiling because I don't want to throw cilantro into everything I cook for a week! haha You know what I found recently, though? Freeze-dried cilantro, in a jar--$4.99. I use what I need; it doesn't go bad; next time I need it, I use it! It's marvelous!
Someone in Primary had used a B&BW scented lotion on Sunday; while it was a decent scent, it was really overpowering after the first minute. I couldn't even concentrate!
Sometimes I want to take a pregnancy test to rationalize my erratic behavior...but I have an IUD so I am most certainly NOT pregnant!!!! haha! I think you're on track when you say it is a permanent result of motherhood...
Love ya girl!
This post does sound like pregnancy! :) Strong Perfumy smells have always bothered me too. I hope you're feeling emotional in good ways. If not it couldn't hurt to talk to your Dr. - I found out my thyroid was out of whack a couple of years ago and it was definitely making me feel off, but a lot of the things that go along with motherhood can make you feel the same way :)
Post a Comment