Thursday, April 14, 2011

Trash TV

We're all guilty of it: watching that one show (or shows) that we know is absolute junk yet so fun to watch. I've given up one show that I'm too embarrassed to tell you I was addicted to. It got too ridiculous. Although I don't watch it anymore, I admit I am still curious to know what happens. Another show I love and try to give up but can't is "America's Next Top Model." This season is especially entertaining. I can't stand when the girls gang up on another girl for being a you-know-what, not realizing that they are being just as mean and arrogant. I really hate hypocrisy and unaccountability for one's actions. Anyway, what trashy TV show are you addicted to?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was flipping through channels one day last year... which I almost NEVER do, and I came across the season finale for Grey's Anatomy. I got sucked in, much to my surprise :)

But, for some non-garbage entertainment, my sister-in-law got me hooked on Modern Family. It's a fun show.

Erin said...

I love biggest loser and also American Idol... not that those are necessarly trash shows, but they do get addicting and suck up my time that I should be spending on other things. Ian and I both get addicted to TV way too easily so we got rid of it. Now if we want to watch something we have to go to a friends house or wait for it online. I kinda want to get TV back... but I kinda don't at the same time.

Mrs. Sanchez said...

I watch a ridiculous amount of tv shows as I watch them when working out in the morning.

My biggest trash tv show addiction is Make it or Break it.

I am not COMPLETELY addicted, but my mom and I both watch it - it is such a soap opera. But, we enjoy it for the most part. My mom hasn't told ANYONE that she watches it.

The Bachelor is another one. I didn't watch it for years, but then a client of mine talked about it all the time, I watched a bit and got hooked.

I watch Secret Millionaire and Biggest Loser too, and now, Chopped. So, I can be unashamed of those. :)

Reese said...

I hate TV. Once I watched toddlers and tiaras out of sheer morbid curiosity. Not for long though, those parents are CRAZY! Sometimes I get sucked into something but never come away feeling good about it.