Friday, April 29, 2011

P.S. from Caden

Mommy forgot some stuff:
  • I love to rock back and forth violently in the exercauser. I can't wait to ride roller coasters!
  • Sometimes I laugh by clearing my throat. I make a lot of funny noises; I like the sound of my voice.
  • I like to lean my head sideways to the left and make Mommy and Daddy copy me. I like when they copy my sounds too.
  • I am very ticklish!
  • I love bath time and especially being naked. Who needs clothes?
  • I can drag myself forward now. Mommy says I look like a little crippled boy.
  • I hate having my face and nose wiped, so much so that I throw a tantrum whenever Mommy tries.
  • I can walk if you hold my hands.
  • I love playing underneath things. No matter how much Mommy moves me, I always go back under the table to play. I try to go under the futon too, but I always hit my head.
  • The easiest way to get me to sleep is to bounce me up and down. Mommy used to do that on the edge of the bed, but found that bouncing on the exercise ball is much easier.
  • I like to bite Mommy while nursing and then laugh when she taps my cheek to get me to stop.
  • I like to watch basketball and golf with Daddy. Mommy's shows are b-o-r-i-n-g.
  • I am my mother's son: I love to dance!
I'll let you know if I remember any other wonderful characteristics about my cute little self.

2 comments:

Mrs. Sanchez said...

ooooooooooh Cheski! Thank you for posting this stuff. He is growing up sooo much!

I can't believe he is walking if you hold his hands! We should get a video of him "dancing.'

aww, precious Caden!! You are such a good Mom to him.

Anonymous said...

Caden is so blessed to have you and Justin
DAD