I won my first baby item from a giveaway: a nursing pillow! Seriously, ladies, if any of you have never entered a giveaway, do it. You can save money on things you already need or win cool, unique things you can't afford or normally wouldn't buy. Check out my giveaway blog to find out about awesome giveaways.As for regular blogging, we had computer problems several weeks ago, which put me way behind. Now there's a huge monster pile of stuff I need to write about that I'm avoiding. Yeah, that'll only make it bigger, but I feel tired and lazy. Pregnancy does that to ya. Besides, only like 2 people religiously read and comment on my blog--my dad and my friend Francine--and they already know what's going on in my life. I'll get around to it sometime. Maybe even tonight; I'm kinda in the mood. Even so, I doubt all of it will get done.

2 comments:
I read your blog all the time! I just never comment hehe... just so you know, I'm a fan :)
YAY!! It's really cute too! You could probably start hosting some too. Or if you want, you can be a guest writer on my blog and I can have them mail you the non-refundable review product. :)
Seriously, let me know if you are interested and I can contact some companies.
Post a Comment