Sunday, July 26, 2009

Funday

Today was a very fun Sunday. Justin and I spoke in church about agency, and I must say we both did really well. I remembered to speak slowly and Justin remembered to speak up. We managed nine kids (8 boys, 1 girl) in Primary. They weren't perfect, but they were great considering there were so many rowdy boys.

We went over to a friend's house for dinner and games--Imaginiff, of course. It's my favorite game! Justin and I made "sticky popcorn" (soft caramel corn) for dessert. Another couple joined us for the second round, and then we played Boomo, a very fun version of Uno. It was nice meeting another couple since we rarely get the chance to since we're in Primary.

4 comments:

Mrs. Sanchez said...

YAYAYAY!!! That sounds like a lot of fun!!

Julie said...

Doesn't being in primary make you feel so disconnected from the ward? People will ask me about new families in the ward, and I have a hard time knowing who's even in the ward in the first place! haha. Glad you were able to have some fun and meet new people!

Ashley said...

I love the game Imaginiff! It's so fun! If you lived close to us we'd totally invite you over to come play with us. :)

Anonymous said...

great experience for you- keep it up and play some more too
Dad