Monday: We saw Harry Potter 6. A little disappointing, in all honesty, but still enjoyable. Afterward, we strolled the outdoor mall. Justin had to work that evening though he originally had it off so we had to cancel dinner plans. But then he wasn't needed at work because the equipment he used was broken. So he only stayed for a couple hours and then came home. We picked up treats at the gas station and watched our DVD slideshow of wedding pictures and Enchanted.
Wednesday: I babysat for a friend's family that morning. Once my friend's mom returned, we all ate at Burger King, went to a historical museum in Gilbert, and then got shaved ice. I invited Justin to come along. We had a great time being with kids and doing something outside the house. It felt like a family date even though it wasn't even our family.
Thursday: Justin had Thursday off, so we used it to celebrate our anniversary. Justin slept in forever, so I went running and read Harry Potter 4 until he woke up. By afternoon we left for Scottsdale to do some window shopping before dinner at The Melting Pot, where my amazing friends took me for my birthday surprise. At the restaurant, we were lucky and got a private booth. We had a delicious meal and played a type of 20 Questions game about each other. Justin enjoyed the place very much. And we had such a romantic time together. Definitely recommend that place for special nights!For more pictures, click here.

4 comments:
I LOVE the Melting Pot, it's super yummy! And I really liked Harry Potter 6, but I've heard other people say it was disappointing.
hey guys!! happy anniversary!! Sounds like you had a fun time! I found your blog from your fb so i'm adding you to our blog! It's skyandcortni.blogspot.com Anyways lets get together soon and do something fun!
I am glad you got a private booth. That sounds so exciting. I want to make Oscar go, but for some reason, he's just not super excited by it. Seriously, how can you not be super excited by melted chocolate?
1- what is harry potter-
2- melted chocolate used to get me in trouble as a kid because it was on my hands and clothes
DAD
Post a Comment