1. One day at work I got an urgent voicemail from Justin telling me that there was a lizard in our bathtub! He was about to wash his golf clubs in the tub when the lizard emerging from the drain startled him. Justin is not a huge reptile fan. He caught the lizard in a shoe box and threw the whole box outside.

2. After the dance routine Justin and I did together for the March performance (see the post "Why I Love Justin"), we went shopping and I found this dress on clearance ($13) at Papaya.

3. Although not a mother yet, I had a Mother's Day. Justin gave me a cute breakfast in bed. (The picture shows up horizontal on my computer, so I don't know why it's vertical here.) We taught our Primary class as usual, though we had the option of finding a sub for me so I could attend Sunday School and Relief Society for once. As much as I love those precious children, I kind of regret not taking the offer because the kids were more difficult than usual! I had no patience left by the end of class. Anyway, Justin cooked a delicious dinner as well and treated me like a queen the whole day. :0) Hopefully by next Mother's Day I'll actually deserve it, though in an eternal perspective I already do!


2 comments:
I just have to tell you that you amazing legs. I am a little jealous. =) And I did laugh a little imagining Justin being scared of such a tiny creature.
i've always been jealous of cheski's legs....
Post a Comment