
2. I bought new running shoes a couple weeks ago. I had my old ones for 2 1/2 years! They were awesome! They're still in great condition to use for other activities; they just don't have the necessary cushion anymore for running. I asked for new running shoes for my birthday, but I didn't want to wait until then, so we got them early. I found them at Lady Foot Locker: Nike Moto 6, $75 (originally $90, but we got the sales associate to price match it to Finish Line, which didn't have them in my size). They are so comfortable! I love them! We also bought the Nike+ kit, which has a chip you put into your shoe and another one that hooks up to your iPod to track and display your time, distance, pace, and calories burned. You can set goals or just do a basic workout, and it stores all your history, which you can also upload online. It's a great motivator.

3. Yesterday we went to get me a haircut. On the way, I spotted this and had to take a picture!

4. Originally we had planned to go to a certain salon nearby to get my hair cut. We got there slightly after it was supposed to be open, but no one was there. We waited a little bit but no one came, except for another disappointed customer. We drove around trying to find another salon and saw one (Rolf's) in a fancy shopping center a couple stores down from the boutique pictured above. I got the same hairstyle that I did in January because I loved it. (I am so done with cheap places to get my hair done!) I also got my eyebrows waxed. Finally! I don't even remember the last time I did that, except for when I got married. I used to do it so much in high school because it's so cheap at the beauty school in San Marcos. Anyway, I loved my stylist. She was so sweet and fun to talk to and she did an amazing job with everything. I am definitely going back there again and requesting her!




4 comments:
cute hair!!!
So are you working after the job at the dance studio? I am still trying to find a job. :(
Your haircut is SO cute!
I love your hair!!! And that nike chip thing is sooo cool! I want one! Thanks for the tip about Wild Animal Park!
Post a Comment