Sunday, February 8, 2009

Three Little Angels

Today Justin stayed home sick, so I asked my friend, Shereen, to help me with my Sunbeam class. Ended up that I would have been ok by myself: only three children came today! And they are the quiet ones. The class was unusally quiet and well behaved. Even the little boy whose mother came in last week was exceptionally good today (I guess his mother gave him a good talking-to!). It was hard getting the kids to participate and talk but at least they weren't fighting. When I got home I teased Justin about missing church the one day we had a small, silent class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stake presidents, missionaries , bishops, relief society presidents all were once snot nosed little kids. Even Pres Hinckley got in trouble as a kid. Sunday School teachers can make a big difference. Remember Sis. Kristjansen- people still remember how wonderful she was as a teacher- Stephen Caruso