I've never:
- had a Coke, Pepsi, or pretty much most sodas and no energy drinks
- seen "The Office" (parts, yes), "Lost," "Survivor," or "Friends" [originally I also put "American Idol," but I have since watched it]
- been to Mexico
- lost all my baby teeth (my molars are still babies)
- seen an R-rated movie (I have seen The Matrix trilogy and Glory edited)
- been able to do the splits despite years of dancing
- pressed the snooze button on my alarm
- seen the Lord of the Rings trilogy or the new Star Wars episodes (Justin is trying to get me to, though, so this one might change!)
- gotten anything lower than an A- as a final grade since middle school (6th grade)
- gotten the chicken pox--I had to get a shot as a teenager so I wouldn't get it as an adult
- dyed, colored, or highlighted my hair, not even for Halloween or Crazy Hair Day
- broken, sprained, or twisted any part of my body
- been to a concert (like for a famous band, not an orchestra)
- had a guy initiate hand-holding, not even my husband--LAME!
- been to Japan, Puerto Rico, and Hawaii
- been stung by a bee twice (yet I still love them, as is obvious by my blog)
- chipped a tooth (my very front right one)
- shot a 9-mm gun and an AR-15 rifle
- gone strawberry and cherry picking
- been to a fish boil
- gone through the Nauvoo Temple
- gotten third place in the school spelling bee in middle school (but I didn't even get a ribbon for it)
- unknowingly eaten a chocolate-covered cricket
- go to Italy and somewhere in Africa
- learn how to ride a unicycle--and juggle at the same time!
- be a full-time mommy
- run a 10k--I've only run a couple 5ks so far
- be able to do 50 pushups (right now I can only do 20) and 5 one-handed pushups
- write short stories for children's magazines
- be a teacher or a tutor someday
- be the voice of a character in a movie
- visit every temple in the world
- serve a mission--or 2 or 3--with Justin
- speak every language in the world, or at least Spanish, Italian, and Japanese
- pigs because they are so cute!
- to eat tofu, chicken hearts, beans, almost all fruits and vegetables, soy meat, chocolate soy milk, fish, seafood, whole wheat and whole grain foods, sugarless cereals, brown rice, cracked wheat, and organic nonfat milk
- to read books of all kinds, including textbooks (but only on my own schedule). I grew up going to the library, and I could read very well before kindergarten.
- to correspond with people through e-mail and letters
- to sleep anywhere: bed, bus, train, plane, car, floor, couch, chair, Justin--you name it, I can fall asleep in or on it
- to drink water; sometimes I will drink juice or milk, but usually all I consume is H2O
- to sing alto--my voice does not go high enough to sing soprano, so if I don't know the alto part, then I usually won't sing
- kids' movies and books--they are so fun, funny, and cute!
- hugs--everyone, everywhere!
- soggy shredded wheat (plain and spoon-sized)--it's the only cereal that tastes better soggy
- to eat shaped pasta; I think spaghettit is boring!
- stuffed animals--I had a huge collection when I was younger; the net they hung on in my bedroom took up an entire wall!
- mint anything
- gum
- scary things: roller coasters, bungee jumping, sky diving, horror movies, haunted houses, insects, spiders, darkness, etc. I am a WIMP!
- to talk on the phone
- to be wet or sweaty (why am I moving to AZ? jk)
- dogs--I am usually scared of them because I don't like being jumped on
- crude/dumb/gross humor and bad language
- banana-flavored food or candy; real bananas are better!
- video games; I think they're boring
- modern dance or modern art--actually, I'm not much of an art fan in general; I'm rather picky
- to wear jeans, because I can never find any that fit just right and they aren't comfortable
- to paint my fingernails or take care of them in general. It takes too much time and I don't care what they look like. I do, however, paint my toenails because they look naked without nail polish!
- money. I have never had the desire to be rich, unless it was to help someone else out.
- to wear much jewelry. I only wear necklaces, and even then only certain ones (mostly just pearls) and when I remember. I used to have my ears pierced when I was 15, but after the 6 weeks I accidentally let them close up and haven't repierced them since.

1 comment:
That's a fun post! I like getting to know you better!!
Post a Comment