Wow! It's been almost a year since I last wrote. Now that I'm done with school I hope to have more time to maintain this blog. We're moving to Mesa, AZ, January 6, 2009. Justin will be going to ASU for a degree in agribusiness with an emphasis in professional golf management. And he might be getting a master's in business. I'll be working and then sometime late next year we will start our family.
It still hasn't sunk in quite yet that I am done with school. For good. No more homework, projects, tests, classes, etc. Weird. I've been doing it for the last 16 years of my life; I don't know anything else! I'm excited to move on but a little nervous about getting a job and living in the real world.
I will never stop learning, though. As an academic editor, I will read tons of articles on various topics. As a bookworm, I will read books, magazines, blogs, etc. As a nerd, I will reread the textbooks I have and read my children's. As a mom, I will help my kids with their homework. And as a Mormon, I will learn more about the gospel everyday.
I love D&C 130:18-19--"Whatever principle of intelligence we attain unto in this life, it will rise with us in the resurrection. And if a person gains more knowledge and intelligence in this life through his diligence and obedience than another, he will have so much the advantage in the world to come."
Remember, what makes God God is that He knows and understands everything!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yes! A new update! :)
It's good to get all caught up on what's happening with you two. <3
Post a Comment