At his 15-month appointment a few weeks ago, he weighed 23 lbs. and measured 31 in., both 50 percentile. His head was in the 90 percentile!
He loves clapping. If he hears cheering on TV, if someone says yay, or if he does something he thinks is cool, he starts clapping and smiling.
He waves goodbye really adorably, sometimes with both hands.
He points at everything and asks, "Szat?" (What's that?).
He still spins around for dancing, but also bounces up and down and marches. If he hears any music, he starts dancing.
He knows where his belly button, nose, and toes are.
He likes to stand up in his high chair, stand on regular chairs, climb on everything still, and fall down on our bed.
He loves the playground and is absolutely fearless going down slides, running across the shaky bridge, and climbing up and down.
He loves the playground and is absolutely fearless going down slides, running across the shaky bridge, and climbing up and down.
He can follow directions, though he doesn't always do so. His favorite thing to do is get his socks because then he knows we are going outside.
He is still very clingy, but he is getting better.
He loves staying in Nursery while I set up and gets upset when I take him out. I hope it lasts once it's really time for him to go in!
He loves, loves butter. If something has butter on or in it, he'll eat it.
He eats more adult food and only eats vegetable/meat baby food, though sometimes I can get him to eat the real deal if I'm eating it or if it's mixed in with rice. If he doesn't like it, he has no qualms spitting it out. Gross!
He knows how to use a play phone. It's so cute seeing him try to put it to his ear but miss and get the back of his neck instead.
He likes to hide in my closet, behind doors, or under blankets and play peek-a-boo.
He is back to sleeping in his crib during naptime and a couple hours at night. He has been sleeping in a lot lately. Yesterday he slept in until 10!
He likes to push our nose and hear us say honk or beep.
He is getting two more top teeth. Once I figured that out, he started sleeping better.
Yesterday he started knocking on doors and walls.
He tries to comb his hair with Justin's comb.
He signs milk and please all the time, potty and all done sometimes, and more rarely. I'm trying to teach him eat again and he does it after I do it, but not on his own.
He knows when he misbehaves and laughs mischeviously. When I want him to calm down when he's throwing a tantrum, he laughs whiningly instead. If I tell him not to go somewhere he'll do it so I will chase him. We're working on not screaming. If I ask him to ask for something nicely he will, but he usually screams first. Overall, he's a very silly, energetic, headstrong kid with a sweet side.

4 comments:
He is SO cute! It's so fun to record these memories - they grow so fast you forget when they did what. Love to hear about your little guy :)
He is at such a fun age! Enjoy every minute!
He's so adorable. I love the picture with the crazy hair.
he is so amazing and i love him so much-Grandpa DAD
Post a Comment