- From the moment I came out of the womb, the first thing people say about me--besides how undeniably cute I am, of course--is how alert I am. I am so curious to see everything there is to see in this world. I am afraid of missing something funny or important or interesting, which means I fight sleep a lot.
- I like the sound of the vacuum. In fact, I get fussy once it's turned off. I also like the sound of water running, the toilet flushing, and Mommy drying her hair.
- Sneezes scare me. Except my own.
- A few weeks ago I discovered my hands and have been sucking on them all the time ever since. This gives my parents' pinkies a break since I don't like pacifiers.
- I've also been really slobbery, and I like to blow spit bubbles.
- I am Muscles Baby: powerful legs (ever since the womb, Mommy says), great head control for my age (which started about a week after birth), strong abs (I'm already starting to sit up). I just have no desire to pump up my arms like Daddy's. During tummy time, I just lie there and suck on my fingers and then cry when I am done.
- I talk and coo a lot. Mommy likes to have conversations with me. I laugh at her interpretations of what I'm saying. She's not even close!
- I like to play copycat: I make noises and Mommy imitates them. It's so funny!
- I am getting so big. At my two-month appointment, I weighed 9 1/2 lbs. I'm probably 10 or more by now. You can tell by the little rolls on my thighs and knees and the chub on my arms and cheeks.
- I like watching the animals go round and round on my bouncer. I also like to chill in the swing our friends let me borrow.
- Since birth, my left sock has never stayed on. I somehow always kick it off. The right one eventually follows.
- I love bath time!
- Mommy says I look like a mouse when I eat because I put my hands by my nose and wiggle my fingers.
- Remember that post I wrote about all the names my parents call me? Well, now they just call me "Bugs," short for "Bugaboo." Interesting that Mommy calls what she loves most after something she hates most.
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Much Needed Update about Me
Mommy has been too busy to blog about me, so I decided to just do it myself:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
what a cutie! :) Crazy how fast time goes huh?
Post a Comment