Saturday, August 7, 2010

Why I've Been MIA

A couple months ago our laptop cord, which we had purchased only three months prior, stopped working. We tried exchanging it at Wal-mart, but they no longer carried it and told us to contact the manufacturer. I did and discovered the cord was recalled. We sent it in a month ago and still have not received a replacement. I contacted them again, and they said they sent a new cord out a few weeks ago and asked me to confirm the address. We'll see what happens next.

Not having a working computer at home has been a trial and a blessing. On the down side, we have to go to the campus computer lab to pay bills, check our email accounts, and do other important things, and I am way behind on my blogging. However, I have gotten a lot of things done at home that needed to be done in preparation for Baby and I (hopefully) have broken the habit of being glued to the laptop and checking my email and reading blogs 500 times a day. I have realized I can survive without the Internet, although it is very frustrating to not have it when I really do need it!

2 comments:

Lissy said...

Glad to hear you're ok! It's always good to take a break from the computer now and again and it sounds like you put it to good use! Hope you are feeling good - how long is it now? :)

Brenden+Nikki said...

Yay I'm so excited to hear a little more about baby. You also need to post pictures of his room because I know you've probably done some cute cute stuff with it all on a budget and I love seeing the results of that.

I hope you're well! Only a couple weeks to go!

P.S. Collin says hi.