July 20 was our third anniversary. I can't believe it's only been three years! So much has happened in those three years that it feels longer. I admit the first two years were very difficult, and we both made many mistakes. But this last year has been wonderful, and our love has definitely grown stronger.
Like our birthdays, our anniversary was pretty low key because we are so excited about and preoccupied with the baby. To celebrate we first went to the Mesa Temple Visitors' Center and watched Legacy. Totally cheesy but cute. Afterward we went bowling. Usually we play two games and each win one. We played three (they gave us a coupon for a free game), and I lost all of them! Justin got a million strikes. So not fair.
Next was dinner at the Macaroni Grill, where Justin proposed to me, and dessert at The Cheesecake Factory. I had really yummy lemon and raspberry cheesecake. We then wanted to watch a movie, but all the times were really late so we just went home and watched half a movie, I think. It was a good day. It was our last year of just the two of us. I am excited for this next year with the baby!


2 comments:
YAY Cheski!! Happy very late three year anniversary. You can blame losing bowling on your balance being off. :)
I love the picture of you holding the bowling ball next to baby in the belly.
Happy Anniversary, Nishimoto's!! Love you both!
Post a Comment