Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Motherhood

Francine asked me today, in response to me asking her, how I feel about having children. I cannot wait!! I cannot wait to have a living human, something that Justin and I created, grow inside me. I cannot wait to feel our baby kick and to have Justin rub my tummy all the time. I cannot wait to play classical music all the time to help our baby develop. I cannot wait to hold our baby in my arms and kiss and kiss and kiss every part of our baby's little body. I cannot wait to teach and care for and love our baby. I cannot wait to laugh at and record every cute thing our baby does. I cannot wait to watch our baby grow and learn and become a wonderful person.

And I cannot wait to do it all over again...

No comments: