For Valentine's Day, we invited Adam and Kirsten and another couple, the Sants, for a romantic dinner and dessert at our place, no kids. I decorated simply for lack of time and played some big band swing. We all dressed up as if we were going out for a night on the town, and I took photos of each couple.
Justin looked so hot! He wore his wedding shoes, which he hasn't in a long while.
We have a special table Justin's grandfather made: it has a griddle in the middle. We made meat and vegetables dipped in a secret-family-recipe Asian sauce.
Next we played The Newlywed Game and we won! Yes, I wrote the quiz, but I promise I picked questions that I didn't know the answer to. The truth is we didn't do awesome, the other couples just did worse than we did.
We finished the night with some simple chocolate fondue and strawberries, pineapple, marshmallows, and Rice Krispie treats. The night was a great success of free fun for everyone!
3 comments:
What a great Valentine night! We'll come over to your place next year ;D
Thanks again!
How fun! You look sooo pretty! Love the lipstick. Newlywed game is VERY fun. Oscar and I played it years ago and completely lost, but had a lot of fun doing so!!!! Sounds like you two were excellent hosts for V-Day!
Post a Comment