Remember my post on purse shopping? Well, shortly thereafter I decided I didn't like my purse. A few days later, when I finally had the car and time, I went back to Kohl's and looked at my second favorite again. I transferred items from one purse to the other to compare the feel. I still didn't like the small outer pockets of the other one, but liked the larger interior, cuter style, and cheaper price. I decided to get it. I went to customer service to ask about their exchange policy since I had used a gift card and coupon. The lady said I would have to return the purse and then buy the other one. The gift card money would be given back as store credit, but I still needed another coupon; the one I had gotten in my email had expired a day earlier. I left with the original purse. To my delight, a few days later I received another coupon. I went back to the store, this time Justin also with me and Caden, and did one last check before I bought the purse. Of course, I changed my mind again. I decided the purse I bought was definitely more comfortable and the big pockets were so convenient. After all that, I kept the original purse, and I love it now too.
I haven't been this indecisive in a long time! Ever since I got married, I have been really good about shopping quickly and only buying things I am 200 percent in love with. I don't know what happened this time.
Monday, October 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Haha that reminds me of how I can be! I went out shoe shopping recently, which is always a challenge... I've got short, fat feet... and over the course of two days and about 20 stores, went back to the first pair I tried on at the first store. I had to decide between low price and high comfort (relatively speaking, for strappy heels), and settled for the middle ground.
Finding the right purse really is difficult. I always have a hard time finding the right purse that fits my style and my needs. It's not unusual for me to buy a new purse and then go back to using my old purse because I know where to find things. It is very frustrating.
i never have this problem-DAD
Post a Comment