My friend is hosting a giveaway on her blog for very cute earrings she found by Crystal B. on Etsy. Enter to win! I love the Petite Fleur--Lilia ones because they are green and elegant.
I just did the drawing and you WON these earrings!!! Yay! I just need your shipping info and your choice of earrings, and then I will send it to the designer. I don't have your email address, so hopefully you will see this soon. I'll try your Facebook as well. I'm so happy you won! Let me know soon!
4 comments:
very cute. Hope you win. :)
interesting earrings - never seen anything like that-dad
Thanks for posting about them! I really hope you win!!!
I just did the drawing and you WON these earrings!!! Yay! I just need your shipping info and your choice of earrings, and then I will send it to the designer. I don't have your email address, so hopefully you will see this soon. I'll try your Facebook as well.
I'm so happy you won! Let me know soon!
Post a Comment