So I only had three groups of trick-or-treaters tonight. Sad!! I miss being in a regular neighborhood with lots of kids ringing the doorbell and shouting out "trick or treat!" while they hold out their bulging bags for more handfuls of candy. And I loved seeing all their cute and creative costumes! Oh well, it makes me excited to have kids of my own so I can dress them up and go trick-or-treating with them.
Even worse, I'm by myself tonight. Justin's at work...passing out candy to costumed kids and parading about as Michael Jackson, complete with a glove. Jealous! I didn't even get to wear my orange sweatshirt today because the weather was too warm. Of all days! I never realized how much I actually like Halloween.
We did go to our ward (church) Halloween party on Saturday. We dressed up in our martial arts uniforms. We bobbed for apples (I won against another girl; Justin lost because the other guy cheated), ate donuts on a string (I actually beat Justin!! I was so convinced he would win that I tried harder and won. haha), decorated cookies, and trick-or-treated in our apartment complex. It was fun! After the party, we watched Ghostbusters, Justin's favorite, though I ended up falling asleep for most of it.
Next year I hope will be better!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment